Our full 2019 Ofsted report can be downloaded below. These are some of the highlights from the report:
- Parents who spoke with inspectors said they were happy with the school and the way it was run.
- Pupils in all classes are treated with respect by staff and their peers. They feel safe in school and learn how to look after themselves in different situations. Bullying is uncommon and is not tolerated if it happens.
- The school helps pupils to develop healthy attitudes to learning, life, themselves and others.
- Pupils’ behaviour is managed very well. Pupils get praise when they deserve it and helpful guidance when they need it. Support for vulnerable pupils is a particular strength.
- Leadership is good.
- The school’s work to promote pupils’ personal development and welfare is good. This is a strong and distinctive aspect of the school’s work.